How can I avoid having overdue items?
October 5, 2021
- Add email and/or text notification to your library account so you will receive a courtesy reminder three days before your materials are due.
- Use the after-hours drop box at all branches for returning materials.
- Renew By Telephone: You can renew items twice by telephone by calling your local branch or to the phone renewal line at 301-333-3111. You will be asked for your library card barcode number and PIN, (usually the last four digits of your phone as saved on your library account).
- Renew Online: Go to My Account on the library’s website.
- Renew via the PGCMLS Mobile App: Manage your account with our app (iOS App Store | Google Play).